Aqua peel infusion is a pain-free skin rejuvenation facial. It is a non-laser technology method that uses a combination of procedures including cleansing, exfoliation, extraction to achieve clear skin. That procedure involves using a water-based gel and suction device to remove blemishes from the skin. Using aqua peel has tremendous benefits for the skin’s rejuvenating process. What’s more? It is suitable for all skincare types.
To carry out this procedure, different solutions are used. The type of solution used depends on the individual skin type. They include:
- Aqua Salicylic Acid
This is mainly used for oily skin and skin types that are prone to acne. It helps to clear up clogged skin and remove dead skin cells.
2. Aqua Antioxidant
This solution contains a considerable amount of Vitamin A and E to help heal damaged skin. This solution also deeply cleanses and softens the skin.
Benefits of Using Aqua Peel
- It is a painless, non-invasive procedure. It does not involve surgical procedures.
- Skin Brightening Aqua peels brighten up the skin and give the skin a fantastic feel.
- It produces quick results on the skin. Results from aqua peel can be seen on the skin right from the first treatment.
- This process reduces wrinkles on the skin and gets rid of acne and scars.
- It cleanses the skin and removes unwanted elements from the skin.
- It helps remove dead skin layers through exfoliation, thereby giving room for a fresh layer of skin.
- Aqua peel reduces the size of pores. Open pores allow dirt and germ particles to enter the skin thereby causing damage to the skin.
- It is used to treat skin conditions such as oversecreting of oils and dehydration.
- It allows other skin treatment products to penetrate deeply into the skin.
- It is effective in treating hyperpigmentation and discoloration of the skin.
- It makes the skin feel firmer and smoother, giving it a rejuvenating finishing.
If you often experience skin issues, this process is worth giving a try. Get in touch with us. We would like to hear about your skin-related issues.